KINC’s impeccable quality Incineration systems are perfect blend of vast experience and world class technology.
Designing excellence and superior manufacturing processes to ensure complete destruction of furans and dioxins.
KINC Technologies is EIL (Engineers India Limited) Approved only Supplier of “Rotary Kiln Incinerator“ in India
- Ship Board Incineration
- Aqueous Waste Incineration
- Industrial Waste Incineration
- Liquid Waste Incineration
- Pharma Waste Incineration
- Rotary Kiln Incineration
- Paint Waste Incineration
- Solid Waste Incineration
- Gaseous Waste Incineration
- Liquid Organic and Gaseous Waste Incineration
- Agro-Chemical Solid and Liquid Waste Incineration
- Continuous incineration of solid, liquid wastes
- Optimized Manpower with Semi-Automation
- Custom built design
- Optimized Power Consumption
- Air control system provided for the controlling of air flow rate as well as velocity for the other waste incinerations.
- Easy disassemble & maintenance of “Plant” with unique design & engineering.
- Externally lubricated bearings
Length 10mtr to 60mtr
Diameter 1 mtr to 3.6mtr
Method of heating Direct or Indirect
Temperature range 350 to 1600 °C
Capacity 150Kg/hr to 10mt/hr
Fuel Producer Gas, natural Gas, LDO, Diesel, Biomass, Coal, Charcoal, Lignite, White Coal Refractory lining with suitable alumina % based on waste to be incinerated Temperature measurement through wireless technology KINC is an industry leader in the field of thermal processing. We have been supplying a durable line of thermal processing equipment for over 10 years. Our designs can address a vast array of bulk solid, liquid materials and processing requirements. KINC supplies high temperature, refractory lined kilns for a number of applications and industries. All designs are developed with efficiency, durability and process flexibility over a decade of time period.